Professionally built RHD Dual-Climate conversion
This family expedition truck has a redundant design with great autonomy with a keen eye on simplicity for travel and stays in remote regions.
The truck is in first ownership and is fully tested on several journeys exploring region with little to no infrastructure. The truck can support a crew of 5 adults easily and can be upgraded to a crew upto 7.
This truck has a netto price (ex-VAT) with a significant price advantage compared to a similar truck located in the European Region. (EU / EFTA).
- 2018 Professional Conversion
- EU Manufactured Living Unit (Winterized / Hardy !!)
- 8 Forward Gears + 1 Crawler Gear
- Gear Reduction in transfer case
- Single rear wheel axle
- Emergency start of household batteries
- 3 Diesel Tanks
- 2 Water tanks with 2 water pumps
- 3 Fridges + 1 Freezer
- Microwave + Oven
- Washing machine
- Diesel generator
- Separate shower cell
- Macerator Toilet
- and much more.
Delivered with tools, materials and gear to start your journey immediately.
This truck can be obtained with an optional Local License plate in Southern Africa. This opportunity allows you to start your journey immediately in awesome scenery. Safe & Secure local storage options are available to explore the African continent in multiple journeys.
Full local English / German support is available to guide you in the process to obtain a local license plate. This including all-risk vehicle insurance, safe vehicle storage with official MAN maintenance support.
For EU / Swiss / UK / EFTA Residents;
- Options are available to import this truck in the European Region after your African journey.
For Australian / New Zealand Residents;
- This truck is eligible to be considered for an Australian / NZ license plate.
For US / Canadian Residents;
- You can own a modern fully tested MAN TGM Family truck to explore Africa, Australia and beyond.
Contact us for more details about this unique opportunity.
Looking for license plate information not related to this MAN TGM Expedition Truck? Have a look at our License Plate Evaluation Service.